Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Background Image


Resolving Public Complaints

To reach the Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services - Your guide for filing complaints about Police Conduct, Services & Policies in Ontario - please visit the following website:

To file a public complaint on-line please visit the OIPRD site and click on the form to file your complaint:

You may also contact the OIPRD using the following:
Toll-free phone: 1-877-411-4773
Toll-free fax:  1-877-415-4773
TTY: 1-877-415-4773