Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Background Image

Downed Sign

To report a downed sign, please call the Engineering and Public Works Department at 519-736-3664.


To submit a service request, please use the link below:

Submit a Request Online HERE