Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Background Image

Downed Street Light or Traffic Light

To report a burnt out streetlight or traffic light, please call the Engineering and Public Works Department at 519-736-3664.


 To submit a service request, please use the link below:

Submit a Request Online HERE